Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome Aboard The Birdland Express

Welcome to The Birdland Express

With the Baltimore Orioles finishing there first full squad workout of spring training yesterday, I felt that it was the perfect time to launch this blog. Throughout the entire season and off-season, I intend to bring to you the latest team news and happenings from a fan's perspective. Too often one gets caught up in expert predictions, player comments, or sports writer analyzations. I strive to do something different. I wish to bring to you a source of a fan's view on my favorite sport and my favorite team. I will not only track the latest transactions, injury updates, team news, and game recaps. In addition, I will include funny anecdotes, uniform updates, stadium news, fan reactions, and things that are specifically important to the Birdland community. Those closely involved with the game and those that make a living off it become jaded to the nuances and pureness of the game that fans revel in. I wish to provide that to you and allow you to add your own take on all things Orioles Baseball.

Thank you and Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment